Monday, May 30, 2016

It's Monday, What Are You Reading?


A weekly book meme hosted by Kathryn, The Book Date

 It's a place where you will share the books that you've read, currently reading 
and the next book to read from your growing pile.
I'm back!!! As usual I was busy, I had to finish my work so I could enjoy my vacation last week, which I did. :) I went to some places, You guys could check my posts on Bookworm Travels tab here in my blog, I do posts some of my travels there, so far I have two which I will update soon. I won't make this long, here's my post for today! :) 

-- BOOKS COMPLETED FOR THE PAST FEW DAYS --




-- BOOK THAT I'M CURRENTLY READING --

Gonna finish this before the movie comes out!!!



--- BOOK TO READ NEXT ---





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments and reading my blog! I highly appreciate it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...